Rhino Armor Remote Managed Services
Rhino Armor remote managed services are a viable solution for not just corporate headquarter, but can benefit the entire organization. Branch offices, telecommuters, offsite backup servers, in house servers, and road warriors all benefit from Rhino Armor. As long as the user has access to broadband internet, the experienced neoRhino Helpdesk Technician can help resolve technical issues even if you are half way around the world.
By utilizing technology, daily, weekly and monthly IT tasks can be automated and scheduled to ensure all tasks are completed and reported consistently without fail.
As the tasks run, valuable data is gathered to spot trends and patterns which can be used to plan system changes or enhancements. This reduces or eliminates any impact on the business.
Proactive managed services eliminate the scenario of calling and waiting for the “computer guy”. Potential issues and problems are prevented. Systems and people remain productive and working. In the case where problems do occur, response times can often be within minutes.
Consistency is the cornerstone of Rhino Armor.
Consistency creates reliability and renders no surprise expenditures or billings. How many times have you received a bill that you couldn’t understand or begin to determine if it was justified?
A study by the Gartner Group has revealed the following:
• Cost of an Unmanaged Windows XP machine over 3 years – $5,309.00
• Cost of a Managed Windows XP machine over 3 years – $3,335.00
• $1,974 – Cost Savings of a Managed Machine
If you have 20 computers running Windows XP in your business, that is a cost savings of nearly $40,000.00 in a 3 year time period.
*As reported in Network Computing Magazine Page 34, 9/2/2004 Issue
• Rhino Helpdesk Knowledgeable neoRhino Helpdesk Technicians are available via a phone call, email, or trouble ticket system for immediate help.
• Trouble Ticket System A complete, user friendly ticketing system that allows both the user and neoRhino Helpdesk Technician documenting, review and tracking of individual cases from start to resolution
• Secure Remote Management Once alerted of an issue, a neoRhino Helpdesk Technician can immediately control the desktop and help to resolve issues
Monitoring and Maintenance
• System Optimization Complete system cleaning and speed optimization of all LAN equipment to ensure continuous, healthy operation
• Event Log Monitor Checks the status of all LAN equipment and provides early notification of potential failures for proactive measurements
• System Auditing After-hours inspections of all LAN equipment with complete hardware and daily software configuration reporting
• Policy Control Determine your corporate software and hardware policies, we will ensure all equipment meets and follows corporate protocol
• Deploy and Update Software Automatic install and update of all software to entire LAN or WAN, or deploy and update of specific equipment
• Antivirus Monitor Checks all equipment to ensure antivirus software is completely up-to-date and scans equipment on scheduled basis to allow proactive measurements for virus detection and repair
• Service Pack Automation Keeps Windows and Office applications up-to-date with latest service packs. Routine checks are made to ensure all equipment is up to date
• Malware Detection & Removal Scans and removes known spy-ware and ad-ware that could potentially compromise system security
Equipment Management Interface
• Web-Based Control We offer a web-based interface control so you can interact with your equipment from any location at anytime
• LAN Equipment Reports Web-based report allowing to you assess all of your equipment at the level of detail you desire whenever you need them
• License Report Web-based report allowing you to manage all of your software licenses at the level of detail you desire whenever you need them
• Equipment Change Report Web-based report allowing you to see the equipment changes at the level of detail you desire whenever you need it
• Custom Summary of Network Web-based report allowing you to see Network assessment at the level of detail you want whenever you need it