At neoRhino IT Solutions, we are constantly looking for qualified and driven individuals to join our team. Our work environment is fun and inviting. Please visit our Events Page & Facebook page and get to know us!
HELPDESK TECHNICIAN – ENTRY LEVEL
neoRhino is looking for a charismatic, customer service centered, and energetic Helpdesk Technician to join our growing IT solutions firm based in Houston, TX. Candidate is required to support request calls from our Clients, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve Client issues with courtesy and professionalism. Excellent customer service, communication, time management, conflict resolution, and problem determination and resolution skills are essential. Room for growth as our company grows. Please email your resume to info@neoRhino.com.
- Minimum Required: A+ certified or similar
- Other certifications helpful, but not required
Skills & Qualities
- Minimum 1 years help desk / PC repair experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Windows Server administration
- Basic LAN configuration
- Some routing experience
- Must be an excellent verbal and written communicator
- Project management skills required
- Must be a self-starter and highly motivated
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, serving multiple clients each day
- Microsoft 2008, Exchange 2010 and other current-version Microsoft applications must be core competencies
- Responsible for remote desktop support
- Support multiple clients each day
- Administer changes and adjustments to systems, as needed
- Recommend the purchase of new equipment
- Assess system performance and recommend improvements
- Assist with developing, implementing, and enforcing policies and procedures for IT operations
- Work with vendor representatives to identify and correct causes of hardware and software malfunctions and to perform enhancements
- Respond to and resolve difficult inquiries and complaints
- Provide emergency response to reduce down-time, correct errors, monitor vendor activity, diagnose system failures, and conduct off-hours scheduled and as-needed maintenance
- Assist in developing, planning, implementing, and administering goals, objectives, policies, and procedures
- Full time position
- Benefits available
- Please email your resume to info@neoRhino.com.
- Recruiters please do not contact this job poster.
We are constantly expanding our team and updating our website. If you do not see an IT job position you are looking, please email your resume along with a cover letter describing the position you are interested in to info@neoRhino.com. We will keep your information on file and will contact you if an IT job position becomes available. Please visit our website again soon.