We have quite a few community events that neoRhino's Community Crash has planned to be a part of this year! Be sure to keep an eye on this page as we will update each individual event for any updates or changes. If you'd like to join any of these events or even contribute to any of their causes, check out the links below or you can contact us at email@example.com.
- July 12th - Strengthen Your Core with YogaOne Studios @ Houston Food Bank
- We LOVE the Houston Food Bank, especially their themed community events. This special event will consist of packing meals for the hungry followed by a fitness class courtesy of YogaOne Studios. We won't forget our yoga mats! Come help out the Houston Food Bank this night or any of their events through their calendar here.
- August 11th - AAZK of Houston/Houston Zoo - Bowling For Rhinos
- Our Community Crash takes as many opportunities as we can to help with the protection of Rhinos all over the world. Every year we team up with the American Association of Zoo Keepers (AAZK) & the Houston Zoo for Bowling for Rhinos, an annual bowling event & charity auction to help raise funds for rhino protection conservation in Africa, taking heavy strides to stop rhino poaching. 100% of all funds raised go directly to in situ conservation projects, conserving four species of rhino, their habitats, and hundreds of other endangered plants and animals. Bowling for Rhinos helps preserve the black and white rhino in Africa and the Javan and Sumatran rhino in Indonesia.
- September 22nd - St. Jude Walk/Run to End Childhood Cancer - Houston
- This year, neoRhino's Community Crash is honoured to be walking and gathering donations for the St. Jude Walk/Run to End Childhood Cancer. September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month and St. Jude gathers contributors and sponsors for walks around the country to raise money for the kids of St. Jude, where families never receive a bill for anything. If you would like to help the cause, visit the link above to find out more.
- October 13th - Strut Your Mutt Community Dog Walk - Houston
- Several of our team members are dog owners and dog lovers, so a community walk that we can bring our dogs to AND helps support adoption programs and spay/neuter services nationwide? Sign us up! Details of the event are still being finalized, but we will update this page as more details are announced.
- October 27th - Extra Life Gaming For the Texas Children's Hospital
- For the fourth year, neoRhino will once again be collecting donations and streaming for the Extra Life Gaming Fund to help support the Children's Miracle Network, in our case - our local Texas Children's Hospital! Join us on our Twitch stream on October 27th (the actual gameday is November 4th but we are streaming on 10/27/18 due to a scheduling conflict) as we game for kids, both via board gaming and our favorite video games to gather donations for the sick kids. Follow our Twitch channel and our social feeds to know when we go live. Every bit you can give goes a long way for the kids.
- TBA - Strata Corsa Houston Vintage Racing Event
- neoRhino will be a sponsor at the inaugural Strada Corsa Houston Vintage Road Show at the Johnson Space Center in Webster, TX. The extravaganza includes classic road racing across the Space Center grounds, a collector car auction, and much more. Proceeds from attendees & patrons benefiting Space Center Houston and STEM research. You can find out more about the event here.
We will update more info and when dates for TBA events are solidified. If you can attend or help out in any way, that would be wonderful. Thank you all!